GET YOUR FREE RENTAL APPRAISAL
Get a rental appraisal from your local Property Manager and receive a detailed report of your property, a summary of the current market conditions and practical information on how to unlock greater returns from your investment.
Simply fill out the form below and one of our Property Managers will be in touch.
WHAT DO I RECEIVE WHEN I HAVE A RENTAL PROPERTY APPRAISAL?
assessment of your investment property
Assessment of your investment property's location
Recent data of comparable rental properties
Suggested rental price guide
Recommended marketing CAMPAIGN
Opportunity to discuss where to add value
Your local property manager is aware of what local renters want and what they are prepared to pay more for. They will share these recommendations on how to add value to your investment, when they visit your property.
WHY SHOULD YOU RENT YOUR PROPERTY WITH US?
At McGrath, we don’t believe that our job is just to manage your property. We see our role as delivering a premium service and working with you to maximise your investment potential.
Our team of highly skilled Property Managers, combined with our unique McGrath Leasing System and six-star service, ensures we deliver exceptional results, outstanding customer experience and lifelong relationships with our clients.
THE McGRATH LEASING SYSTEM UNDERPINS OUR SERVICE
Our five step management system has been developed and enhanced over 30 years, to ensure we deliver the best possible results.
- Initial briefing – we take time to understand your goals, priorities, property details and your neighbourhood. This enables us to build a strategy aligned to your goals
- Pricing analysis – we agree a price that will generate the strongest enquiry levels and find the best tenants
- Set to lease – we resolve issues and ensure your property is compliant with local legislation. We also offer practical recommendations on property enhancements that will help maximise tenant appeal and rental price
- Marketing and inspections – creating a marketing campaign is required to reach the maximum number of potential tenants – passive and active, local and out of area
- Finalising the tenancy – once a tenant is found, we focus all our resources on the professional ongoing management of your property, from repairs and maintenance to long term value creation
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE US FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Here are the top five reasons:
- Our database - with access to tens of thousands of prospective tenants, marketing your property becomes easier
- McGrath website - receives over 520,000 visits each month and more than 12 million-page views per year
- Online booking - 24/7 access to book a property inspection from any device of your choice
- Application process - tenants can apply online and we will carry out a detailed assessment of their references, plus identity and tenancy database checks, before selecting the most suitable tenant for you
- Lease signup - before the tenant moves in, documentation regarding condition of your property will be provided in a detailed report including photos, reviewed with all parties
WE OFFER VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Trades you can Trust
We can help take care of your property even before it goes to market - with our team of trusted local tradespeople. From touching up paintwork to organising a gardener to make the outside space look immaculate.
Oxygen Home Loans
We have a large team of Oxygen Home Loan brokers who, free of charge, can find and negotiate the most competitive loan and fastest pre-approval possible.
WHY SHOULD I GET A RENTAL APPRAISAL?
As a property investor, a key priority is to ensure you are maximising your rental returns.
You should be asking your property manager these questions each year when they conduct a rental appraisal:
- When is the appropriate time for a rental appraisal?
- How much rent should you be charging to be competitive in your local market?
- How do you know what tenants are looking for?
- How can you add value and appeal to your investment?
An annual rental appraisal is an important step to ensure you’re charging the right rent, making the most out of your investment and maximising your rental returns.
01GET a rental appraisalSimply add your details into the form at the top of the page.
02PROPERTY VISITYour local McGrath Property Manager will organise an informal visit.
03rental price guideAfter our meeting we will provide you with a detailed report on your property, the current market conditions, a customised marketing strategy for your property and a suggested rental price guide.