This comfortable brick home offers an idyllic urban lifestyle in the heart of Balaclava.
Within a short stroll to cosmopolitan Carlisle and Chapel street's shops, supermarkets, cafes and metres from Balaclava train station/local trams for CBD access.
- Large light-filled loungeroom with sliding door to kitchen
- Leafy garden and courtyard offers easy alfresco entertaining
- Classic kitchen with gas cooking and meals area with good storage
- Two generous bedrooms, main is fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Original bathroom with combined bath and shower, separate w/c
- Polished floorboards, gas heating, high ceiling and large laundry
- Permit parking, row access and all modes of transport
- Walk to your favourite Carlisle Street cafes
- Close to St Kilda Botanical Gardens and the beach, minutes to CBD