Surrounded by pristine countryside and enriched by preserved natural features, Oxley Ridge offers something unique to in the new South West: a direct connection to country. This is the modern Australian dream – and it’s all in your backyard!
Oxley Ridge is South West Sydney’s newest community. Steeped in rich history and heritage and surrounded by natural bushland with over 10 hectares of parklands, Oxley Ridge offers stunning ridgeline views over historic farmland, all the way to the Blue Mountains.
Offering wide-open spaces with essential urban conveniences close by, Oxley Ridge is located in a prime position.
Well connected with excellent public transport options, you’re just a train ride away from Liverpool station, Parramatta station and Sydney’s Central.
Oxley Ridge has everything you need.
Life at Oxley Ridge offers;
- A range of land lots for sale from 300 sqm to over 1500 sqm
- Choice of traditional lots or elevated lots with stunning views to the Blue Mountains
- Over 10h of parks and open space
- Interconnecting designated shared cycle and walkways
- A future park with children’s play area
- A future neighbourhood centre with a proposed supermarket, café and selected specialty stores
- Close to South West Sydney’s best schools, shopping and transport
- Full serviced lots upon completion to power, water and gas, NBN
- Design Guidelines to help protect your future investment
Oxley Ridge is within 10 kilometres from Oran Park, Narellan and Camden Town Centres and the A9 Motorway. Several public and private schools including Macarthur Anglican College, Cobbitty Public School, Exploring Tree Primary School and Oran Park Public School are within an 7 kilometre radius.
The proposed future Oran Park Train Station will allow for an easy commutes to and from work.
Oxley Ridge is at the gateway to the expanding Sydney South West Growth Centre and is approximately 18 kilometres from Western Sydney International Airport and Western Sydney’s Aerotropolis, scheduled for completion in 2026.