Time, the currency of our generation and generations to follow. Tempus - The Turner Copperstones have been designed to optimise time, both by architectural intent and location. These town homes are designed to enjoy the time spent in them, and are measured by the quality of the time saved when venturing out of them.
TEMPUS - The Turner Coppertsones draws its inspiration from the classic Brownstone townhouses in New York City. All Tempus town homes feature spacious basement spaces with natural light. An archetypal feature of the Brownstone, whereby a street - side staircase welcomes a raised ground level, allowing light to seep through the sub ground - a detail lacking in many other town home typologys.
- Curated interiors inviting purchaser's choice
- Private street level, walk up address
- Spacious kitchen with feature joinery
- Polished concrete floor with in slab heating
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Solid concrete construction providing superior acoustic, energy and stability
- Optional custom fitted Wine Cellar
- The finest fittings and fixtures throughout
- Secure garage parking with internal access
- Extremely energy efficient, double glazing, solar passive, expansive design
- Seamless indoor and outdoor living with private entertaining terrace
- Uniquely positioned close to light rail, City, O'Connor, Lyneham and Braddon
Display Suite: Corner of David and Forbes St, Turner