TWIN WATERS, QLD
Urban Sophistication meets Coastal Calm in Twin Waters.
Urban Sophistication. Coastal Calm.
A life in artful balance, where position and proximity sit in harmony.
21 two- and three-bedroom residences afford residents a truly modern oasis in a quiet pocket of Twin Waters. Embracing the style, sophistication and culture of urban living, Habitat is a collection of reimagined coastal townhouses and apartments unlike any other.
Adjacent to Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort, Habitat residents can have it all, uncompromised. Residences, with exclusive resort access like this, are few and far between. Whether it be tennis, mini golf, sailing or watersports on the lagoon, the Habitat lifestyle exudes true vibrance and energy.
Be surrounded by lush landscaping, breathtaking waterways and coastal greenery in one of the region’s last pockets with direct Mudjimba Beach access. Habitat presents a rare and compelling opportunity to invest for private use, or to own and lease through Novotel.
North Shore Road is the only thing separating you from stretching coastline.
- A limited release of nine townhouses and twelve apartments coming soon.
- Positioned in a quiet pocket of Twin Waters, nestled between the ocean and a lagoon.
- A sought-after position within the Novotel Twin Waters Resort.
- Resort facilities include gym and outdoor fitness centre, mini golf course, outdoor pool and spa.
- Take a simple stroll for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Dine onsite, both at Novotel’s Nouveau Restaurant and at SOLA Bar, with alfresco deck.
- Find fresh produce and life’s essentials in the Resort’s heart; a communal space with local providores and boutiques.
- Conveniently located only 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast Airport, 15 minutes to Sunshine Plaza and just 60 minutes to Brisbane.