CASTLE HILL, NSW
With substantial forecasted population growth, and the North West Metro, Castle Hill is becoming a sought-after suburb. Offering genuine value compared to more established apartment markets like Chatswood, St Leonards and Macquarie Park, it is attracting first home buyers, investors, downsizers and upsizers. Due for completion in Spring 2024, Grand Reve has been billed as the most prestigious development ever offered in the Hills District.
– Studio, 1, 2 and 3 beds, including split-level townhouse-style options
– 37 floorplan configurations to choose from – something for everyone
– Cul-de-sac location, 350m from the Metro, 200m from Castle Towers
– High-end fittings and fixtures at an exceptionally affordable price point
– Kitchens with stone benches, curved joinery, Wolf appliances
– Bathrooms with stone benches, brass fixtures, ample storage
– 2,300sqm of beautifully landscaped communal gardens, plus a concierge
– Some apartments offer district views, while others look onto the garden
– Short walk to the Metro for an easy commute with trains every 4 minutes
– Plans to transform Castle Towers into a destination shopping precinct
– Nearby parks, soccer fields, basketball/tennis courts and a BMX track
– Award-winning team – Kassis Homes, Turner Studio, Dasco* and Arcadia
*Dasco has been rated 4.5 gold stars in the NSW Government's Rating System, iCIRT, which helps prospective buyers more easily identify building professionals who have a proven track record, supported by objective evidence of their past capability to deliver buildings you can trust. The more stars, the more confidence your construction industry professional is likely to deliver a reliable outcome.