PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
A grand example of imaginative aesthetical design, ‘Altitude 55’ is a boutique development of just nine sumptuously appointed apartments, set proudly upon one of the region’s highest coastal locations, with sweeping ocean views.
Purpose-designed by acclaimed architect, Wayne Ellis, ‘Altitude 55’ subscribes to a logical mantra where “form follows function”, its dual-towers featuring extenuated curved terraces which reflect the sublime coastal location, as they reach out wistfully towards the horizon, paying constant homage to the evolving natural wonders of sky, land and sea.
Apartments at ‘Altitude 55’ provide a defining statement in distinctive elegance:
- Homes from 167sqm to 373sqm, each with their own private access
- Magnificently appointed penthouse occupying the entire top level
- Stunning interiors by ‘Design Isle’ reflect natural coastal allure
- Harmony of stone, timber and texture, fine engineered timber floors
- Gourmet stone kitchens, premium European appliances, quality tapware
- Expansive living spaces flow seamlessly to vast terraces
Absolute attention-to-detail is a significant benefit and in this exclusive design, perfection is virtually assured. Positioned directly opposite scenic Rocky Beach, midway between popular Flynns Beach and cosmopolitan Town Beach, almost everything is accessible via Port Macquarie’s renowned coastal walkway – and that includes the CBD centre.
For many years a favoured sea change destination, quality homes in Port Macquarie are in high demand. Port’s most recent luxury beachfront development sold out within weeks.
‘Altitude 55’ presents individuality and unique design in an opulent oceanfront package which is sure to appeal, so with just nine apartments on offer, interested parties are urged to contact McGrath Projects Port Macquarie, without delay.