This tidy light-filled ground floor apartment offers a lovely open outlook, north across the pristine grounds and elevated outlook. Just out of sight, the harbour entrance lays metres beyond and distant sounds of the rolling surf are a reminder of an outstanding location.
- Popular 'Headlands' complex, sparkling shared swimming pool
- Ideally positioned at the rear of the building
- House-like design; two bedrooms separated from living spaces
- Built-in wardrobes, well-presented family bathroom
- Clean functional kitchen overlooks living and common gardens
- Sunny terrace abuts grassy area of the common property
- Allocated covered parking space, easy access
- Two-minute stroll to the sands of trendy Town Beach
- Excellent coffee shops, cafes and restaurants nearby
- Metres from CBD shops and entertainment, school opposite
1/1 Clarence Street, Port Macquarie, NSW
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.