Located in a delightful pocket of Balaclava that's prized for its heritage streetscape. This solid-brick Victorian semi delivers spacious and functional interiors filled with natural light, a north-facing rear alfresco and an abundance of beautifully retained period allure.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Classic entrance hallway, solid timber floors and soaring ceiling
- Central living room comforted by an open-fireplace
- Large and luminous open-plan family and dining areas
- Timber-topped kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
- Double doors open up to sun-soaked north-facing courtyard
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, two with ceiling fans
- Secluded upstairs master has air-con, spa ensuite and balcony
- Secure off-street parking via right-of-way access, ducted heating
- Main bathroom has concealed laundry, shower and bathtub
- Between the train/cafe hubs of Ripponlea and Carlisle Street
30 Brunning Street, Balaclava, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.