Price Guide $2,500,000 - $2,750,000
The epitome of excellence in luxury family living and entertaining, this expertly crafted home takes you into a tranquil world of your own. Every aspect of this home has been created to capture stunning views from every window.
The open plan kitchen, dining and family room creates a grand entertaining domain, fitted with fire place, high quality stone and timber benches, soft close cabinetry, multiple ovens, built in fridge and dishwasher plus a deluxe 2nd kitchen/butler's pantry with additional sink, dishwasher and refrigerator for your convenience. Sliding doors link from kitchen and theatre room out to large paved area with fire pit, while the dining and family room seamlessly open out to an undercover alfresco with stone benches, heating, built in gas BBQ and drinks fridge, further leading out to a stunning and low maintenance IG solar/gas heated pool with automated chlorination system.
Lower level features an oversized master bedroom with wonderful dressing room and double shower with 2 rain shower heads and body massage jets. The upper level boasts 3 further bedrooms (2 with walk in robe/ensuite) and 1 with sauna and ensuite). Further offerings upstairs are an office, family retreat, exercise space and a laundry chute.
Within one of Glen Waverley's most tightly held and pleasant streets, moments to The Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley Golf Course and Jells Park. Within Mount View Primary School zone and Highvale Secondary College zone. This home offers families all that they will ever need and much more.
Other appealing features include:
- Kitchen: Miele oven, combi steam oven, combi microwave, coffee machine
- Kitchen: AEG flex 3 burner induction cooktop and teppanyaki induction cooktop
- Dining: Vintec bottle built wine fridge
- Theatre room with custom built cabinetry and equipment storage
Laundry: drying cupboard, laundry chute, CaesarStone benches
- Alfresco: (stack stone feature, built in gas BBQ, Caesarstone benches, fridge)
- 10 X 4m pool (solar/gas heated, automatic chlorination system, storage/deck)
- Courtyard out from the master bedroom enjoys serenity and privacy
- 3 and 4 metre ceilings and polished concrete flooring
- Daikin commercial reverse cycle A/C and hydronic slab heating
- Huge 3.5 car garage with internal access
- Commercial double glazed windows and doors
- Land size: 757sqm approx.