Sold for $965,000
This gorgeous, renovated period style home retains loads of original charm whilst offering modern living in one of Geelong's most tightly held pockets. Walking distance to the Geelong waterfront, Garden Street cafes and Geelong CBD, it is easy to see why local and out of town buyers are flocking to this trendy family location.
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• North facing entertaining deck and established rear yard
• Three large bedrooms, ensuite to master and ample robes
• Separate sitting room or home office
• Stunning central bathroom with freestanding bath
• Polished floors boards, tall ceilings, fretwork & lead lighting
• Ducted heating and split system aircon.
• Single lock-up garage with roller door access
• Short walk to cafes, restaurants and Geelong CBD