Simply stunning - this single fronted bungalow has been carefully restored throughout, and combines the best of modern convenience whilst retaining it's heritage charm.
- Meticulously renovated from head to toe, using the highest quality materials throughout.
- 2 Bedrooms, with a huge master with his and hers walk In Robes and a day bed under the gorgeous bay window
- Uber Modern Contemporary bathroom, with walk in shower
- Superb Spotted Gum Flooring, Hardwood matchstick feature wall and original red brick features throughout the home.
- Quality kitchen with stone counters, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Cosy lounge with built in cabinetry and cosy wood fire and split system heating/cooling
- Pristinely manicured rear yard with paved outdoor area and concrete all the way down to the double garage.
- Double garage stretches the width of the rear of the allotment, with a third bay ideal for workshop or storage
- Plenty or potential to further extend the home STCA, and add value to the property
- Walk to the Ballarat Train Station and CBD
- Approximately 505m2 of land in one of Ballarat's premier suburbs