Sold for $572,500
This beautifully presented home is positioned in a peaceful, leafy pocket nestled on a 586sqm end block. The whole family are spoilt for choice with the space this residence has on offer with great separation and multiple living options.
The well-appointed kitchen is complete with stone benches, quality appliances, an abundance of storage and flows seamlessly to the covered central outdoor entertainer's alfresco which is perfect for year-round entertaining.
The air-conditioned master suite is ideally positioned to the rear of the home with a generous walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and separate access to the private outdoor entertaining area. The additional four bedrooms contain built-in robes and fans so family or friends are all accommodated for.
Located in an established neighbourhood with tranquil walkways and only minutes to the local shopping centre, Bellvista Tavern, Unity College, parks and sporting fields. Sit back, relax and enjoy the bush outlook while the family and pets play safely in the secured yard.
• Private, peaceful level 586sqm block with room to add a pool or shed
• Three separate living options to accommodate the largest of families, air-conditioned family room
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone benches, plenty of storage and quality appliances
• Indoor-outdoor living opening to the covered alfresco area
• Air-conditioned spacious master, walk-in-robe, ensuite and access to outdoor alfresco
• Additional four bedrooms all with built-in robes and fans
• Walkways lead to the local shops, tavern, parks and sporting fields
• Baringa State Primary School and Meridan State College catchment zones
• Just moments to downtown Caloundra and your choice of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches
• Short drive to Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
• A one hour commute to Brisbane CBD and International Airport