250m to the surf and sand and a short stroll to Tallebudgera Creek, this revitalised beach house is set on a north to rear level block. Promising a fantastic coastal lifestyle, while also offering potential for future development (STCA).
- Bright open plan living/kitchen/dining features air conditioning
- Easy transition to outdoor all weather entertaining
- Child friendly secure backyard with mature shady trees
- Space for a pool (STCA) on 405sqm block
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
- 3 well appointed bedrooms, two with built ins and ceiling fans
- Garage with room for storage, internal access
- Potential to extend or develop with Residential B zoning (STCA)
- Sought after Northern Palm Beach address
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Council rates - $2,350pa
- Water rates - $1,768pa