Custom designed to take advantage of the incredible views, this remarkable split-level home boasts low-maintenance grounds with a contemporary aesthetic. Excellent separation for teenage families or visiting guests, the home offers a versatile floorplan and extreme convenience to local amenities.
- Quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic; privacy assured
- Elevated with highly sought after North-East facing position
- Spacious, open plan living area with bespoke aquarium
- Kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooking
- Alfresco entertaining with bi-fold doors, wonderful views
- Master bedroom on the upper level with walk-in and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with private lounge, bathroom and kitchenette
- 9ft ceilings, piped music and air-conditioning throughout
- Water tank, reticulated watering system, salt-water pool
- Walk to Chapel Hill Primary, CBD transport, shops and cafes
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Land size (approx.) - 700 m2
- Council rates - $2,261pa
- Water rates - $698pa