Arguably the most architectural and well-constructed home in the area, if not Brisbane. Native Australian timbers, an onyx feature wall, cleverly designed angles to capture an abundance of natural light and breath-taking views. No expenses have been spared.
- Designed by award winning architect Dan Sparks
- Highly engineered commercial construction and fit out
- Multiple living areas great for separate entertainment zones
- Automated surveillance, blinds, C-Bus and commercial air-con
- Miele and Liebherr appliances, Zipp Hydro, reticulated hot water
- Downstairs rumpus accesses the gym and 2,000 bottle cellar
- Custom master suite fit with wall shower and make-up station
- Solar heated 13m infinity edge lap pool with kids splash zone
- Kone custom elevator servicing all four levels
- Minutes' walk to restaurants, parks and entertainment amenities
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Land size (approx.) - 465 m2
- Council rates - $3,142pa