Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac directly opposite Barangaroo Reserve, this Georgian style terrace enjoys a dual harbour aspect with full Harbour Bridge and city skyline views. The Rocks, Walsh Bay and the heart of the city are just a short walk away.
- Located in an historic area experiencing a cultural revival
- Well proportioned interiors with separate living and dining
- Rear courtyard with sensational views of the Harbour Bridge
- Neat and tidy gas kitchen plus three good sized bedrooms
- Well presented full bathroom, powder room, internal laundry
- Forms part of a row of four terraces known as 'Davis Terrace'
- Opportunity for considered restoration into family home
- Occupies a prime position fronting Barangaroo reserve
- Moments to theatres, local eateries, pubs and Circular Quay
- To book an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council rates - $766pa
- Water rates - $862pa