Set on a 245.8sqm block, this c1879 four storey end terrace presents an outstanding opportunity to buy a home of historical significance in an exclusive harbourside precinct. The Rocks, village cafés and Circular Quay are a short stroll away.
- Part of a group of terraces known as 'Milton Terrace'
- The property requires complete and considered restoration
- Grand reception/living room, high ceilings, timber floors
- Front balcony captures Opera House and harbour views
- Deep leafy garden with side access enjoys excellent privacy
- Currently configured as boarding house with four bedrooms
- Basic kitchens and bathrooms, basement level with own access
- Landmark residence only metres from the harbour foreshore
- Walk to historic pubs, eateries, theatre, Barangaroo Reserve
- To book an appointment please email email@example.com