With its grand four storey design, rear northerly 236sqm block and harbour views, 'Kia-Ora' c1879 is a classic Victorian home of rich architectural heritage in a walk-to-everywhere harbourside location. The Rocks, cafés and CBD are just around the corner.
- Opportunity to fully restore and create a grand family home
- Well proportioned interiors with spacious living and dining
- Deep garden with plenty of space to create alfresco dining
- Views to the Opera House with harbour and Luna Park glimpses
- Gas kitchens, five bedrooms plus basic bathrooms and w/c
- High ceilings, ornate ceiling roses, timber floors, fireplace
- Rare opportunity to buy an original home in developing area
- Part of a group of terraces known as 'Milton Terrace'
- Moments to Observatory Hill, The Rocks and Barangaroo Reserve
- To book an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Land size (approx.) - 236 m2
- Council rates - $2,686pa
- Water rates - $831pa