Offered for the first time in over 100 years, this four storey Victorian Italianate terrace c1842-1843 provides immense potential to restore and capitalise on a northern Harbour Bridge outlook. Its historic address is a short walk to the heart of the CBD.
- North facing rear on, approx. 194sqm block and 6.5metres wide
- Retained high ceilings and original ornate period façade
- Views of the harbour and Harbour Bridge from upper levels
- One of four period properties known as 'Undercliffe Terrace'
- Situated opposite the original 'Village Green'
- Ready to be restored to a grand single residential dwelling
- Walk to Barangaroo foreshore parkland, Walsh Bay theatres
- Oldest residential area in Australia still in residential use
- State Heritage Register listed preserving colonial features
- To book an appointment please email email@example.com
Land size (approx.) - 194 m2
- Council rates - $1,963pa
- Water rates - $740pa