A north aspect plus Harbour Bridge and water views from the top levels creates undeniable appeal in this original Victorian Italianate terrace c1842-1843. Its offers a premier heritage restoration opportunity in Sydney's most prized harbourside setting.
- End of row within group of four in 'Undercliffe Terrace'
- Ready to be restored into a single residential dwelling
- Original high ceilings, skirtings, roses and fireplaces
- Hallmark filigree balconies grace both the front and rear
- Sundrenched north rear garden ensures abundant natural light
- Situated on approx. 219.9sqm block with approx. 6.5 metre frontage
- Currently configured as a boarding house with seven bedsits
- Walk to Barangaroo, historic pubs and the heart of the CBD
- Footsteps to Observatory Hill, Walsh Bay, Circular Quay
- To book an appointment please email email@example.com
Land size (approx.) - 219 m2
- Water rates - $626pa