This wide c1887 terrace is located in one of the most up-and-coming addresses with village cafés and eateries at its doorstep. An outstanding opportunity for future capitalisation, it offers scope for restoration into a spacious family home.
- Part of a group of five houses known as 'Wentworth Terrace'
- Desirable rear north aspect ensures plentiful natural light
- Elevated views of the Harbour Bridge and harbour surrounds
- Many original features with traditional reception rooms
- Good sized sunny garden is both private and easy to maintain
- Four bedrooms include a main with fireplace and balcony
- Basement with separate entry. Two bathrooms, timber floors
- Great for those seeking heritage, convenience and potential
- Opposite Observatory Hill, stroll to pubs, shops and eateries
- Moments to Circular Quay, The Rocks, buses and trains
Land size (approx.) - 128 m2
- Council rates - $1,861pa
- Water rates - $798pa