Enjoying a sun drenched northerly aspect with views that span over the harbour and to the Harbour Bridge, this Victorian terrace c1887-1888 presents an outstanding restoration opportunity. Observatory Hill, cafés and the CBD are just a short walk away.
- Victorian terrace currently configured as a boarding house
- Residence is one of five terraces of 'Wentworth Terrace'
- High ceilings, original fireplaces and staircases
- Well proportioned interiors plus front and rear balconies
- Views over the harbour and to the Harbour Bridge
- Southerly views to Observatory Hill over Argyle Place Park
- Rare opportunity to buy historical home
- Prime harbourside pocket in increasingly popular precinct
- Stroll to historic pubs, The Rocks, Circular Quay and eateries
- Moments to Barangaroo, schools, theatres and restaurants
Land size (approx.) - 129 m2
- Council rates - $1,289pa