Located opposite Barangaroo Reserve, this Victorian/Georgian terrace semi c1870 presents a rare opportunity to secure a home of State historical significance with harbour and Harbour Bridge views. The Rocks, Circular Quay and the CBD are a short walk away.
- Prized peninsula cul-de-sac in vibrant harbourside precinct
- Superb potential to restore subject to heritage and council approval
- Views over Sydney's waterways and east to Harbour Bridge
- Exciting opportunity to purchase in a unique cul-de-sac
- Dual level layout, three upper level double bedrooms
- Kitchen with gas cooking, separate living and dining spaces
- Brick paved courtyard, full bathroom, powder room, fireplaces
- Part of terrace houses also known as 'Part of Davies Terrace'
- Walk to Walsh Bay precinct, theatres and cosy historic pubs
- Near restaurants, cafés, foreshore walks and Darling Harbour
- Council rates - $827pa
- Water rates - $1,122pa