Positioned in an emerging inner-city enclave, this end-of-row mid Victorian terrace circa late 1870s is a prime candidate for restoration. It enjoys harbour views, while its convenient location is a short stroll from the CBD.
- Part of the heritage listed group known as 'Hexham Terrace'
- Rare opportunity to buy historical home with future promise
- Views over Barangaroo to the ever changing harbour
- Combined living and dining space includes period fireplaces
- Well presented gas kitchen with later addition casual dining
- Three bedrooms, main with cantilevered balcony over footpath
- Paved courtyard with side pedestrian access to High Lane
- Full bathroom, powder room, high ceilings, timber floors
- Walk to theatres, cosy historic pubs, The Rocks and eateries
- Moments to Observatory Hill, buses, trains and Circular Quay
- Council rates - $842pa
- Water rates - $798pa