Tucked away in a landmark cul-de-sac, this Victorian/Georgian terrace c1870 is a home of state historical significance with enormous potential for restoration. It is located opposite Barangaroo Reserve, with The Rocks and CBD at its doorstep.
- Part of terrace houses also known as 'Part of Davies Terrace'
- Scope for sympathetic restoration into modern home (STCA)
- Views of the full Harbour Bridge and west over the harbour
- Dual level layout features separate living and dining spaces
- Tidy gas kitchen plus three upper level double bedrooms
- Rear courtyard, full bathroom, powder room, fireplaces
- Presents a blank canvas with exciting future possibilities
- Scope to modernise and add significant value in the future
- Walk to popular cafés, gourmet restaurants and historic pubs
- Moments to Walsh Bay, acclaimed theatres and foreshore walks
- Council rates - $827pa
- Water rates - $1,122pa