Capturing dramatic harbour and full Harbour Bridge views, this landmark Victorian/Georgian terrace is located in an exclusive harbourside cul-de-sac opposite Barangaroo Reserve. Fine dining, acclaimed theatres and The Rocks are all at its doorstep.
- Opportunity to buy a home of State historical significance
- Part of terrace houses also known as 'Part of Davies Terrace'
- Three upper level double bedrooms plus modern full bathroom
- Views over harbour to Anzac Bridge and east to Harbour Bridge
- Plenty of scope to restore and add further value in the future
- Timeless dual level terrace in liveable condition
- Well proportioned interiors with separate living and dining
- Updated stone benchtop kitchen with stainless gas cooktop
- Rear courtyard, additional powder room, period fireplaces
- Stroll to Walsh Bay cafés, Circular Quay and historic pubs
- Council rates - $827pa
- Water rates - $623pa