This gorgeous late Victorian Cottage is perfectly placed in the heart of Picton and delivers charming finishes and breathtaking views.
Ideally positioned on a vast 2,934sqm allotment and zoned R2, this irreplaceable piece of Picton heritage offers endless opportunities.
- Charming Victorian cottage with contemporary features
- Breathtaking views, located in the historical township of Picton
- Striking kitchen with dishwasher, Miele stove and walk-in pantry
- Constructed with double brick and local sandstone foundations
- Includes original fireplaces and fully ducted air-conditioning
- Superb craftmanship includes extra high Baltic pine ceilings
- Stunning New Zealand Kauri polished floorboards throughout
- Zoned R2 Low density residential with subdivision potential
- Walking distance to schools, shops, cafes and public transport
Land size (approx.) - 2934 m2