The Bellarine Peninsula is located south-west of Melbourne and is on the foothills of Geelong and is surrounded by Port Philip Bay, Corio Bay and Bass Strait.
Murradoc Lodge is positioned at the highest point of Drysdale and takes in the breathtaking views of all that has been mentioned plus a whole lot more including the You Yangs the rolling landscape and Geelong through to Williamstown.
This amazing lifestyle property is set over 11 acres (approx) with black cracking soil and presents an opportunity to acquire one of the Bellarine Peninsula's most exclusive and stunning lifestyle properties.
The home has been superbly updated and has taken on a luxurious rural feel showcasing some amazing features such as the showpiece kitchen, large light-filled living zones and stunning new bathrooms. An entertainer's delight, your family and friends will enjoy the spoils of the open space with views of the property and the horses grazing within metres of the sweeping balconies. The four large bedrooms ensure ample accommodation, the master boasting walk-in robe and ensuite and the rumpus room offers space for the children to enjoy.
For the equestrian enthusiast, the readymade horse stables will surely impress alongside the 20x50 arena and the electric fenced paddocks that add security for the horses.
• Fully renovated homestead including upmarket fixtures and fittings throughout
• Landscaped north facing pool fantastic for those summer days.
• Sweeping balconies and outdoor entertaining area
• Open fireplace, heating and cooling
• Large shedding, double lock up garage, horse stables and hay shed
• 4 paddocks, manicured gardens, vege boxes and established trees
• 90,000L of rainwater storage, 33,000L of water with auto fill for troughs
• Opportunity for B&B or private events
• Enjoying the region's best wineries including Jack Rabbit, Oakdene and many more
Saturday 21 September 1.30pm - 2.00pm