Victoria COVID-19 - How Lockdown Will Affect The Real Estate Industry (September 2021)
Current as at 16th September 2021, and subject to change by the Victorian Government
The Victorian Government has announced an easing of restriction in Regional Victoria from 18th September, whilst Metro Melbourne remains in lockdown .
In support of this announcement, we want to assure you we are proactively working to adhere to the restrictions in place so that together, we all play a part in helping control the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Greater Melbourne & Ballarat
Detailed below is a summary of how we’re working during the current COVID-19 lockdown across Greater Melbourne ;
- Open Homes for sale and rental properties will be conducted via private appointment only
- Scheduled auctions are being conducted online
- Please contact your local agent for further information
Across Regional Victoria we will be able to assist by offering these services;
- Our offices are open
- Auctions and Open Homes are able to be conducted, under Covid Safe guidelines and a maximum of 10 people in attendance
- Face masks are mandatory at all times when attending our offices, open homes and auctions
Our agents are still contactable
As always our agents are easily contactable via phone, email and social media or video conferencing. We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have about one our properties, the local real estate market, your own home or any property related advice you may be seeking during this period.
If you have any questions regarding how we can provide services to you during this time, please contact your local McGrath real estate agent.
This update is subject to change and we will do our best to keep this page updated as announcements are made that impact the Victorian real estate market. To stay across the latest developments visit the Victorian Government Covid Updates site here.
This information is provided subject to our Terms and Conditions.