GET YOUR FREE PROPERTY APPRAISAL
With the innovative McGrath Sales System, founded on 30 years of delivering record sales, we believe we have mastered the 'science of selling'. What does this mean for you? Quite simply, it offers you exceptional returns - from exceptional agents.
When you engage McGrath, you should expect the extraordinary.
WHAT YOU GET IN A PROPERTY APPRAISAL?
Comprehensive assessment of your property
Assessment of your property's location
Recent local real estate sales
PROPERTY price guide
Local Buyer Insights
WHY SELL YOUR PROPERTY WITH McGRATH?
At McGrath, we believe that selling your property can be stress-free, exciting and very profitable, when in the right hands. Over many years, we have developed a system that replaces uncertainty with certainty and helps maximise your outcome.
In fact, we believe our job is not just to sell your property, it is about selling your property for a premium price that would otherwise be unobtainable. In the process, we aim to create a relationship that will last a lifetime. So, as the sold sign goes up, we see the relationship as truly beginning.
When you sell with McGrath, you can relax in the knowledge that you have chosen the real estate company that delivers above all others. Realise more with McGrath.
THE SCIENCE OF SELLING REAL ESTATE
5 philosophies that underpin our outstanding results:
- Initial briefing – we consider your goals, priorities, property details and the neighbourhood to build a strategy that is focused on delivering outstanding results
- Pricing analysis – we set the price range for strongest buyer interest. We know the best price is typically offered within the first 30 days. We focus all our resources on achieving a premium price within that period
- Presentation – the details really matter. We identify and work with you to resolve any items that may cause buyer concern and how to get your property on the market
- Marketing and analysis – we are experts at reaching the maximum number of potential buyers – passive and active, local and out of area. This is key to our success
- Finalising the sale – we focus all our resources on maximising the price with competitive tension and respectively guiding the sale to completion
In the process, we aim to create a relationship that will last a lifetime. So as the sold sign goes up, we see the relationship as truly beginning.
A PROPERTY APPRAISAL IS VALUABLE AT ANY TIME
Understanding the value of what is one of life's largest investments can help ensure you better understand your net worth. It can also help you make smarter financial decisions.
Even if not selling, there are some common life events when getting a property appraisal makes sense:
- You are looking to renovate and want to align to local buyers ‘must-haves'
- You have recently completed your renovations and are keen to find out the impact on your market value
- Your local market has fluctuated and you are keen to understand what that means to you
- You are looking to invest and keen to find out an estimated value for your property
01Book a property appraisalSimply complete the form at the top of this page.
0245 MINUTE property visitYour local McGrath Sales Agent will be in touch and organise an informal visit to your property.
03appraisal figureAfter our meeting, we will provide you with a detailed property report as well as a summary of the current market conditions and a suggested price guide.