ST PETERS, NSW
St Peters embodies quintessential Inner West living – creative, cultured and a little bit quirky. Here, community spirit is alive and well, with residents embracing a design-conscious, sustainability-focused way of life. Award-winning architects Dickson Rothschild have designed a bold new address that perfectly reflects this urban sensibility, located directly opposite Sydney Park. Immerse yourself in local life at one of the local cafes and artisan coffee roasters that have sprung up nearby, some even in former warehouses and other interesting structures. Explore neighbouring Newtown’s thriving dining, bar and live music scene, sample multicultural cuisine in Marrickville or enjoy the quaint village charm of Erskineville. Discover the inventive eateries, gourmet provedors, creative spaces and design stores that Alexandria and Rosebery are now famous for, including the much-loved Grounds of Alexandria. Brick Lane’s two boutique buildings offer a carefully considered combination of predominantly split-level studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments along with luxurious penthouses.
Additionally, Brick Lane provides a number of versatile live/work spaces play to a new generation of buyers conducting business from home, and also provides solid investment opportunity for those wishing to add to, or establish, a solid investment portfolio. The property has been designed to appeal to a wide demographic, from first home buyers, young families, investors or downsizers, among others.
- Short distance from Sydney Park, a 40ha expanse of cycling paths, equipped with play equipment and cycling tracks for recreation
- Close to St.Peters train station, as well as several bus services
- Conveniently located for access to Sydney University, University of NSW (UNSW) and University of Technology Sydney (UTS), as well as local schools such as Newington College
- The upcoming WestConnex infrastructure project will improve accessibility to Sydney CBD and Western Sydney
- All 2 and 3 bedroom apartments come with secure underground parking
- Many apartments include generously sized balconies, some covering two aspects for a stunning view of the surrounding area
- Penthouses contain at least two expansive al fresco living spaces featuring sweeping views
- Both buildings are topped by a lush rooftop terrace, fitted out with a barbeque and dining area
- Six retail spaces are available, located conveniently beside a central courtyard
- Kitchens have generous proportions with abundant storage, oversized pantries, White Attica stone topped timber benchtops and quality European appliances
- Modern, New York style apartments featuring oak floorboards complemented by multi-tonal grey carpet
- Floor to ceiling windows allowing for plenty of natural light and take advantage of the cityscape and parkland views
- Ducted air conditioning is utilised throughout the building in living and accommodation areas