94 Nineteenth Avenue, Palm Beach, QLD, 4221
Space, privacy and the versatility of dual living await in this freestanding beachside home, perfectly positioned close to the sparkling waters of Tallebudgera Creek and Palm Beach. With plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy, it offers easy liveability close to schools, restaurants and famed surfing beaches.
- Privately set behind electronic gates with front/rear yard
- Comfortable main residence with multiple large living areas
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms including spacious ensuited master
- Separate self-contained granny flat
- Modern gas kitchen with stone benchtop and breakfast bar
- Effortless flow to covered alfresco patio, perfect for entertaining
- Kids will love the expansive flat backyard with raised veg gardens
- Carport plus storage sheds and solar system
- Ideally positioned close to beaches, cafes, restaurants and schools
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the Landlord or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.