Fun filled and convenient living near desirable amenities
Low maintenance living, designed for the fun-filled family lifestyle
This home features a well thought out floorplan with an east-facing kitchen, living, dining area to embrace the morning sunshine and master bedroom at the rear which flows out to the undercover alfresco area - just ideal for weekend sleep-ins.
Air-conditioned living, high ceilings, stone benchtops, tiled floors and soft neutral colours throughout are just some of the great features of this near new home.
Positioned just a stone's throw from arguably one of the best parks in the Caloundra area and just a short walk to the reputable Baringa State Primary School, with High School now under construction and local shopping hub offering a plethora of places to dine and shop.
- Convenient location adjacent to a family-friendly park
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining flowing through to alfresco
- Stone benches to kitchen with ample storage
- Three bedrooms; master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous main bathroom with quality fixtures
- Fully fenced gardens with astroturf for minimal maintenance
- Master suite adjoins the private tiled alfresco area
- One minute walk to bus stop; short drive to coastal beaches
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Available to rent on 30 April 2020
9 Steiner Crescent, Baringa, QLD
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.