9 Richard Street, Nirimba, QLD, 4551
Situated in Nirimba, within the Aura community, this recently constructed four-bedroom family home has been built to a high standard with gorgeous street appeal and convenient side access with a soft, modern colour scheme and features such as timber floors in the living area, LED downlights and fans throughout.
Enjoy year-round comfort with a large split system air conditioning unit in the living/dining/kitchen open plan area which flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertainment area.
This property has a park on its doorstep and is only a short drive from Baringa State Primary School, Baringa State High School, shopping complex, Baringa Tavern and within close proximity to your choice of beaches and the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
- 2021 Metricon build with quality finishes throughout
- Kitchen features an electric cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
- High ceilings, second living area/open plan media room
- Timber flooring in all living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Screens to all windows and doors, air-conditioning in living/dining
- Double lock-up remote garage with internal access; separate laundry
- 2.5m wide side access with low maintenance gardens.
- Close proximity to bike paths, playgrounds and Bruce Highway access
- Within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct