9 Ivory Street, Caloundra West, QLD
A hidden gem, only 5 years old in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, this charming, modern family home boasts an incredible design with impeccable extras to create a private and spacious oasis.
Positioned perfectly with no side neighbours, on the corner block with potential for side access and completed with privacy in mind with well-planned landscaping, you truly feel encapsulated in a peaceful haven of lush green and modern contemporary finishes.
As you walk through the expansive front door, you are greeted with high 2.9m ceilings, light filled interiors, and a neutral colour pallet; welcoming you in and continuing through to the open plan living area boasting implausible vaulted ceilings. Flowing effortlessly from the living is the covered alfresco completed with Italian tiles the perfect places to sit back and entertain friends and family.
The vast master suite complete with double vanity ensuite and large walk-in robe is thoughtfully situated to the front of the home, creating brilliant separation to the remaining two bedrooms to the rear. With the addition of a separate media room, the floorplan offers great flexibility with the option to use as a fourth bedroom, playroom or study.
Brilliantly designed and constructed, this residence offers all the expensive add-ons already in place, boasting a well-appointed galley kitchen with butler's pantry, ducted air conditioning and security screens throughout.
Offering low-maintenance, fully landscaped gardens and a fully fenced back yard you are able to enjoy a private, easy-care and safe space for pets and children to play freely.
Beautifully presented properties of this calibre are rarely long on the market, so be quick!
- Constructed 5 years ago by Coral Homes
- Three generous bedrooms and separate media or fourth bedroom
- Master suite with ensuite and WIR
- Contemporary kitchen with butler's pantry and 900mm electric appliances and stone benches
- Open plan living with vaulted ceilings
- Covered alfresco opens out from living area through stacker doors
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully fenced with potential side access for small boat or trailer
- 5,000L rain water tank plumbed to toilets and laundry
- 3.5kW solar system with 5.5kW invertor
- Garden locker approx. 2.5m x 2m
- NBN connection available
- 2-minute drive to Baringa shopping and dining precinct and local schools
- 15 minutes to beaches and Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, an hour to Brisbane CBD