9 Brigantine Court, Currumbin Waters, QLD, 4223
A hidden sanctuary, this contemporary family home rests on an elevated 1043m2 block enveloped by idyllic tropical gardens. Cleverly designed to take advantage of the picturesque surrounds, there's a choice of spacious alfresco areas including a stunning saltwater pool and large timber deck.
- Private entertainer's oasis nestled amongst landscaped tropical gardens
- Set amongst the tree-tops and offering easy flow to multiple outdoor areas
- Relax in the living area with high-gloss tiles and idyllic tree-lined outlook
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops offers a walk-in pantry, dishwasher
- Enjoy the tranquil surrounds and dine alfresco on the covered timber deck
- Perfectly landscaped, the large saltwater pool area lends a resort-style feel
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, 1 toilet and plush carpet; main boasts ensuite
- Potter in the tiered gardens abundant with native trees and palms
- Garage with storage plus gated access from Galleon Way for trailer/boat
- Close to public transport, schools, parks, shopping centres and the beach
- Council Rates: $1,946.44 per annum. Water Rates: $1,516.84 per annum.
- Rental Appraisal $950 - $1,000pw