9 Beverley Crescent, Blackburn, VIC
This red clinker brick solid home, quietly nestled in one of the most sought-after streets Blackburn can offer, within walking distance to the North Blackburn Shopping Centre, Blackburn High School, and Old Orchard Primary School. 716sqm approx. land on the title and 21.6m frontage, it is an incredible dual occupancy or development opportunity waiting to become a reality.
3 bedroom can be immediately occupied or leased, and the potential of dual occupancy in the backyard or multi-dwelling development (STCA) in a prime location within Blackburn.
- Zoned for Blackburn High School / Old Orchard Primary School
- Walk to North Blackburn Shopping Centre (proposed $40m expansion) / Kerrimuir Shops
- Box Hill Central / Brand Smart Outlets
- Box Hill Hospital / Mitcham Private Hospital
- Koonung Reserve / Box Hill City Oval / Springfield Park
- With the choice of Blackburn Station and Laburnum Station
- Easy access to M3 Eastern Freeway