9 Alison Street, Caboolture, QLD, 4510
This quaint low-set brick residence stands the test of time, conveniently nestled on a fabulous 671sqm allotment just minutes from Caboolture CBD.
A perfect first home, securing peace of mind and room for your family to grow. Equally enticing for the astute investor or a couple looking for a downsizing project and a more simple style of living.
Boasting a natural light-filled kitchen with a seamless combination of generous-sized living and dining areas from the moment you enter the home. A variety of pavers, lawns and established trees with lush green foliage set the scene in the backyard providing immense privacy as you relax in the morning sun with a coffee or gather around a firepit for a BBQ while entertaining family and friends.
The three queen-size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, are all serviced by a well-positioned bathroom that is original in style, including a bath and separate shower complete with newly fitted tapware and upgraded vanity.
Perfectly situated in a prime central location within walking distance of the ever highly regarded St Peters Catholic School and Caboolture State Primary. Medical services, specialty stores and supermarkets, and public transport are all a stone's throw away and just minutes from the D'Aguilar Highway offering a quick commute to the Bruce Highway.
Call Tracie on 0401 091 182 to arrange a private inspection and to take advantage of this fabulous abode for living or for your investment portfolio.
- Inviting front covered patio complete with all-weather outdoor blinds
- Two side access gates and additional room for a boat or trailer
- Single tilt door garage with a new lock and fully serviced
- Large front yard with a long driveway for extra parking
- Expansive laminate countertops and ample storage
- Dishwasher, and electric oven with four hotplates
- Combination of window locks and screens throughout
- Ducted heating and cooling, split-system and ceiling fans throughout
- Separate toilet, laundry and small garden shed