9/14 Hixson Street, Bankstown, NSW, 2200
Offering excellent space and in a leafy pocket, this well presented apartment ensures a lifestyle of privacy, comfort and convenience.
It's perfectly positioned moments from Bankstown Station, bus stops, great schools, Bankstown Central and the TAFE campus.
- Vast open plan lounge and dining room flows to the outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious balcony with privacy blinds enjoys breezes
- Modern kitchen has electric stovetop cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes tiled throughout
- Enormous bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower also includes a four heat lights and heating towel
- Internal laundry, split system air conditioning plus intercom
- Dedicated basement level with two separate car spaces
- Secure block, exclusive access for residents and their guests
- Close proximity to Bankstown Centro, local parklands, public transport and quality restaurants
IMPORTANT: We recommend you register for this inspection. This ensures you receive confirmation of the Open Time and any Updates and Notification.
Registering is Easy! To Register for this Open Home please Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" Button
Frequently Asked Questions:
To FastTrack your application please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can also be made directly via this link: http://bit.ly/mcgrathbankstown