Within the Box Hill High School zone, this charming home is also close to train stations, primary schools, sports clubs, famed parklands and Forest Hill Chase. Perfectly positioned within walking distance of buses, cafes, Woolworths and more, experience old world character and lifestyle convenience simultaneously. This elevated three bedroom weatherboard house exhibits heritage charm and complementary renovations.
- Polished Tasmanian Oak floors in lounge and dining rooms
- Updated kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances
- Appliances include dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Three large bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Renovated bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Covered deck overlooks the generously sized backyard
- Tinted, double-glazed front windows
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Two garden sheds and driveway parking
- Photo identification required at all inspections
88 Canterbury Road, Blackburn South, VIC
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom
At Oxygen Home Loans, they work for you, not the banks, and pride themselves on quality advice.
Meet the team
Make an enquiry