71 Angelica Street, Elanora, QLD, 4221
Desirably set in a prized Elanora enclave with sweeping ocean and lake views, this exceptional residence has been cleverly designed for contemporary families. A classic entertainer, the versatile floorplan flows over two light-washed levels, while the immaculate saltwater pool is perfect for family fun.
- The double height ceilings in the foyer set the scene for space and comfort
- Oversized windows showcase the expansive ocean and Currumbin Hill views
- Incredibly spacious and breezy upper level offers a choice of living areas
- Admire the elevated position and gorgeous views from the covered terrace
- Retreat to the main bedroom with modern ensuite and generous walk-in robe
- Ground floor is perfect for teens with 3 beds, bathroom and living area
- Enjoy seamless flow to the sparkling pool and multiple entertaining spaces
- Solar system, powder room and plenty of room to play on the grassed yard
- Double garage plus boat/caravan parking, garden shed, under-stair storage
- Close to 19th Ave shops, Elanora schools and only 4mins to Palm Beach
- Council rates: $2,283.20 per annum. Water rates: $1,648.80 per annum.
- Rental Appraisal $1,200-$1,300pw