70 Palmer Avenue, Golden Beach, QLD, 4551
Promising an enviable lifestyle, this impeccable home epitomises coastal living. Set in a prime Golden Beach position this two bedroom home is only minutes walk to the pristine waters of the Pumicestone Passage, foreshore reserves and walkways, boat ramps, cafes and shops and within close proximity to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct.
If there is not an inspection time currently available please register your details with your preferred inspection dates and times, on the below link, which we will endeavour to accommodate. This will allow you to receive notifications each time a new inspection time is available.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and ensuite
- Open plan living with polished floorboards
- Two decks plus an additional covered patio area downstairs
- Solar panels to assist with energy costs
- Air-conditioning to living and main bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Easy care gardens, low maintenance family friendly lawns
- Tandem double lock up garage with additional storage area
- Doorstep river front walks, cycling paths, fishing and picnic spots
- Within walking distance to the Pumicestone Passage
- Double shed at rear of yard will be used for owner's storage
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Available to rent 5 February, 2021