Nestled on a quiet street and showcasing a complete renovation, this freestanding two bedroom Victorian home, privately set behind a white picket fence is perfectly positioned between the hot-spots of Ripponlea and Balaclava's cafe culture.
Please refer to the listed inspection times. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed times please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by sms if the inspection is cancelled.
- Paved and landscaped courtyard entry
- Open plan living/dining area, gas wall heater, air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms with built-in and freestanding robes
- Central renovated bathroom with shower and laundry taps
- Paved rear courtyard ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Secure carport via rear laneway, option for second carpark
- Moments to Balaclava station and Carlisle Street trams
- Walk to Carlisle Street and Ripponlea Village shops and cafes
7 Gibbs Street, St Kilda East, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.