7 Chaseling Street, Greenacre, NSW, 2190
Newly renovated and freshly painted throughout, fitted with modern interiors and stylish finishes throughout and is perfect for all.
Conveniently nestled in a quiet street within close proximity to great schools, child safe parklands and public transport.
- Three spacious bedrooms all fitted with mirrored built-ins wardrobes
- Spacious living and separate dining area with floorboards throughout
- eat and tidy modern bathrooms and a large renovated laundry
- Fourth bedroom can also be used an office/study room
- Fully renovated kitchen with gas stove cooking and dishwasher included
- Plentiful cupboard space provide throughout the home
- Sunroom connected to individual toilet leading to excellent outdoor flow
- Long driveway connected to a enormous entertainers backyard
- Two undercover entertainers alfresco/pergola areas perfect for all occasions
with a large storage shed equipped with vanity
- Ducted air-condition throughout. security automatic gate, security cameras on-site
- Within moments to public transport, local schools, Parry Park and shops
IMPORTANT: We recommend you register for this inspection. This ensures you receive confirmation of the Open Time and any Updates and Notification.
Registering is Easy! To Register for this Open Home please Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION" Button
Frequently Asked Questions:
To FastTrack your application please provide the following with your application:
1. Identification (driver's license/passport)
2. Tenancy ledger/rental reference
3. Pay slips/centre link statement
4. Current bank statement.
Applications can also be made directly via this link: http://bit.ly/mcgrathbankstown
DISCLAIMER : Our office has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the displayed information. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the veracity of the information above and the availability of television, internet & telephone services at this address as the landlord takes no responsibility for the provision of these services once the tenancy has commenced