67 Bardon Avenue, Miami, QLD, 4220
Offering the laidback Miami lifestyle in a sun-drenched position, this well presented home additionally offers the luxury of a self-contained office or teenager's retreat. Thoughtfully designed across two levels, the ground floor features a fully self-contained space with kitchenette, while the stylish upper level flows to a delightful alfresco entertaining space.
- Prime spot just a 6min walk to Miami Marketta, 2mins to Burleigh Golf Club
- Self-contained working space on lower level makes perfect office space or teenage retreat
- Chic upper level boasts beautiful wooden floorboards, white-washed interiors
- Stylish modern kitchen with striking marble-look island bench and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms in total, the spacious master features a charming balcony
- Large glass sliding doors open to a lush grassed yard with entertaining area
- NBN connectivity, air-conditioning for all-seasons comfort, double garage
- Enjoy leisurely strolls to Miami Marketta, fish market and local cafes
- Easy drive to Miami High School, Pizzey Park and a choice of beaches
- Council Rates: $2,990.76 pa. Water Rates: $2,240.16 pa.
- Rental Appraisal $950 - $1,000pw