This well presented cottage is conveniently located close to the local schools and Warrina Oval. This property features a fully renovated bathroom, Three bedroom with mirrored built ins, and timber flooring through out the house. Be immersed in the sundrenched lounge and dining areas with lovely high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows. The lounge room has reverse cycle air con. Generously sized main bedroom with built in and ceiling fan. The kitchen has electric appliances with plenty of bench space. The family can enjoy the fully fenced level backyard. Tandem lock-up carport with drive through access to garden. Pets will be considered upon application. Its convenient location is within a short walk of multiple schools, parks and Berowra village shops.
- Single level layout reveals light filled lounge/dining space
- Immaculately kept interiors
- Shaded alfresco setting extends onto private level lawns
- Neat and tidy kitchen features electric cooking and bench space
- Generously scaled 3 bedrooms, with mirror built ins
- Oversized main bedroom bathed in abundant natural light
- Fully renovated bathroom appointed with separate bath and shower
- Polished timber floorboards, air conditioning, high ceilings
- Tandem lock-up carport with drive through access to garden
- Pets considered upon application
- Footsteps to local bus services, easy access to the station
65 Hillcrest Road, Berowra, NSW
Leased | 3 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|2 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.