From first glance, this endearing and incredibly neat early 1900's cottage welcomes you with charming street appeal and continues to impress with a bespoke split-level extension ideal for various living arrangements. This sought-after period residence embodies the popular inner-city lifestyle, while still providing a private leafy sanctuary. Gracing a generous 587sqm North/South facing block, this home is a perfect option for those seeking a four bedroom home with two living areas. Revel in immediate proximity to popular shopping precincts, public transport, distinguished school catchments, local parks, the CBD and also direct connections to the Sunshine and Gold coasts.
- Refreshed workers cottage with updated classic features
- High ceilings, VJ walls, polished floorboards and timber fretwork
- Functional kitchen with deck outlook, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Flowing connection between indoor/outdoor living zones
- North east facing and spacious rear deck overlooks yard
- Low maintenance block in cul-de-sac location 3km to City
- Extensive under house storage and room for multiple vehicles
- Windsor State School and Kedron State High catchments
- Pets considered upon application
65 Grantson Street, Windsor, QLD
Leased | 4 Bedrooms|2 Bathrooms|4 CarSpaces
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.