Wander over to your favourite Lygon Street cafes and peaceful parkland retreats from this superb tuckpointed brick Federation home opening to a beautifully landscaped deep rear garden with secure off-street parking in a leafy Brunswick East pocket.
Inspection by Private Booking - Please note, due to Government issued Covid 19 social distancing restrictions, we will now only conduct private inspections. You can book in for a private inspection by registering your details online, or by calling the agent to arrange a time. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during this time.
- An impressive balance of period features and contemporary enhancement
- Stunning kitchen featuring stone benchtops with high end appliances
- Beautiful spacious double bedrooms both with built in robes
- Sparking bathroom containing a bath and separate walk-in shower
- Comfortable living room with open-plan family/meals domains
- Polished timber floors and fresh neutral tones throughout
- Split system heating/cooling keeps the inviting interior comfortable
- French doors open out to the entertainers deck and rear garden
- Secure off street car parking from the rear of the property
- Close to the tram, cafes, restaurants, schools and Merri Creek trail
64 Victoria Street, Brunswick East, VIC
Leased | 2 Bedrooms|1 Bathroom|1 CarSpace
At Oxygen Home Loans, we work for you, not the banks, and pride ourselves on quality advice.