64/45 Macleay Street, Potts Point, NSW, 2011
This wonderfully bright and airy renovated studio apartment on the 8th floor of the very sought after "Chimes" building on Macleay Street, the apartment has wonderful views of Sydney harbour and the city skyline.
Surrounded by cafes, restaurants And all conveniences at the "Paris" end of Potts Point. Walking distance to the Sydney CBD And accessible via all range of public transport with a bus stop at front door with Kings Cross train station a casual 8 minute walk. Walk to CBD.
- Bright and airy modern apartment with stunning city views
- Modern kitchen including dishwasher and fridge
- Bamboo flooring, built-in wardrobes, pull down bed if needed
- Modern bathroom with bathtub and laundry facilities
- Well maintained security block with intercom and level lift access